- NEW ACCOUNTS: New wholesale accounts are required to submit an application prior to approval. Retailers must disclose valid business names, contact information, and domain addresses for any and all websites on which P.F. Candle Co. products are sold. We require a valid re-seller permit # for US accounts in order to mark a wholesale account as tax exempt. P.F. CANDLE CO. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON.
- MINIMUM ORDER: A minimum order of $250.00 is required on new account orders and re-orders. Initial orders for new and existing accounts must be paid in full before the items are shipped out.
- CASE PACKS: All case packs must be ordered in quantities of 6 unless otherwise noted.
AMAZON & MAP PRICING
WE DO NOT AUTHORIZE RE-SELLING THROUGH ONLINE MARKETPLACES (EX: AMAZON, ETSY, EBAY, ETC.). FAILTURE TO ABIDE BY THIS PROHIBITION WILL RESULT IN SUSPENSION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Sales on Amazon.com, Ebay.com, and/or similar third-party sites are not allowed without prior explicit permission from P.F. Candle Co. Retailers selling on sites without prior approval may have their account suspended.
- P.F. Candle Co. reserves the right to limit the number of approved retailers selling on Amazon and/or similar third-party sites.
- If a retailer operates under, sells as, or Does Business As any name other than the one which the account was registered and/or shipped to, this name must be on file with P.F. Candle Co. P.F. Candle Co. reserves the right to suspend the wholesale relationship should they find a retailer is selling their distributed products under a secondary, unregistered name.
- Approved sellers who have intentional or repeated failure to abide by the MAP policy on Amazon and/or similar sites will result in suspension of the wholesale account as well as loss of approval to sell on those sites. It is P.F. Candle Co.’s sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before discontinuing the wholesale relationship and/or approval to continue selling on Amazon and/or similar sites.
- P.F. Candle Co. does not allow any account or retailer to distribute our products to other businesses without prior consent.
- P.F. Candle Co. reserves the right not to sell to any reseller found to be in violation of this policy and/or the wholesale terms and conditions. However, P.F. Candle Co. will not be held responsible for enforcement of this policy or lack thereof. P.F. Candle Co. will act accordingly when deemed necessary and to the fullest extent of the law.
- MSRP: Products purchased from P.F. Candle Co. shall only be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) listed on pfcandleco.com or provided by us for international accounts outside of the US.
- WHOLESALE PRICING: All prices are listed in US dollars. Authorized retailers will receive at least 50% off of the MSRP which varies by product. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- TESTERS: Testers are available for purchase at half the cost of the wholesale price to brick & mortar stores only. Testers are not to be re-sold for any reason.
SHIPPING: All North America orders are shipped via our 3rd Party Logistics Company. AK/HI orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail while all other US states + Canada + Mexico are shipped via UPS Ground unless stated otherwise. The receiver is responsible for all merchandise shipping and handling costs and expenses, which may include customs clearance, import fees, and local taxes. P.F. Candle Co. is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages once delivered. Larger orders may require a longer lead time; please contact us for information about availability.
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: International orders are shipped via DHL Express out of our Los Angeles warehouse. Please note that a ship date will not be assigned to your order until the order is paid in full unless otherwise negotiated. Please allow at least 14 business days from the time of your order for shipment.
- CHANGES TO ORDERS: Any changes or cancellation to orders must be emailed to email@example.com at least 72 hours prior to shipping. Any changes or cancellations to orders are subject to a 10% re-packing/stocking charge. If an order has already been packed up or shipped, we will not be able to accept any changes to the order.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGES: P.F. Candle Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on products purchased at wholesale cost. We only accept returns in the case of defective merchandise. If you have any issues with a scent/product that is not selling, please contact our team.
- DAMAGES/DEFECTS/ERRORS: Please inspect all shipments immediately upon delivery. In the case of damaged/defective merchandise or shipping errors, you must contact P.F. Candle Co. within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. All damaged merchandise will be replaced or credited upon notice within 5 business days. Shipping errors will be corrected within 5 business days of receiving notice of the error. P.F. Candle Co. requests proof of damaged merchandise to honor replacements or a credit and a batch number may be required.
- BACKORDERS: In the event that a product is oversold or out of stock, P.F. Candle Co. may backorder this item and ship at a later date or issue a refund. We reserve the right to cancel or backorder items at any time.
- STANDARD PAYMENT: Accepted methods of payment include credit card, check, and bank transfer. Payment is due in full upon order placement. Please note that we charge $15.00 if you are making a bank transfer unless submitted through Transferwise. We do not accept Paypal, no exceptions.
- CREDIT TERM PAYMENT: If provided merchandise on credit, it is your responsibility to remit payment in full within 30 days of receiving product. Failure to make full payment by the due date will result in a 5% surcharge fee for each delinquent week the invoice goes unpaid. All credit term customers must keep a card on file in order to prevent overdue invoices and streamline shipping processes. In the event of an unpaid or overdue invoice, the card on file will be charged.
- NET60 TERMS: NET60 terms are available via faire.com to US / Canada brick + mortar stores. Terms are not available to online-only shops, pop-ups, booths, mobile boutiques.
- REFUNDS: P.F. Candle Co. does not accept return to vendor refunds.
- P.F. Candle Co. does not offer exclusivity to any account for any reason. We find that our boutiques tend to have a high sell through rate regardless of surrounding stores nearby and we carry such a wide range of skus that do not tend to overlap.
- All products must be sold in its original packaging. Any alteration and/or obstruction of product labels or branding material is strictly prohibited.
- P.F. Candle Co. does not allow any tampering of product by melting and/or repackaging it. Any reseller that is found to have created unauthorized samples, testers, or products under the P.F. Candle Co. name and trademark will be found in violation and we reserve the right to take legal course if deemed necessary.
For questions regarding the above terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-488-2016. P.F. Candle Co. Reserves the right to refuse service at any time, for any reason. We reserve the right to make any modifications to these terms at any time. By agreeing to these terms, you are acknowledging that continued access to our services mean that you agree to any changes. These terms were last updated January 1st, 2020.